Faculty position for Agribusiness Management course at the Undergraduate Agribusiness (UAB) Program
ICARE-Armenia/Agribusiness Teaching Center (ATC) accepts applications for a faculty position for the Agribusiness Management course at the Undergraduate Agribusiness (UAB) Program. The instructor will be teaching in a vibrant academic environment and will have the flexibility to introduce their own initiative in designing the course structure. The ICARE will assist the lecturer with relevant teaching materials and books.
– Teach the Agribusiness Management course in English;
– Responsible form mentoring and advising of the students.
– At least Master’s degree appropriate to the academic discipline;
– Demonstrate strong teaching capability;
– At least 2 years of professional experience in teaching;
– Relevant industry experience is preferred;
– Proficiency in English;
– Excellent presentation skills;
– Excellent communication skills;
– High sense of responsibility;
– Good computer skills;
– Experience using Moodle platform.
Application Procedures: Interested candidates, please submit your CV and letter of interest to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Applications will be accepted until August 25