The ICARE Foundation, within the Promoting the Black Sea region as a wine tourism destination (TheSeaOfWine) project, is looking for an ambitious and energetic PR and Communications Specialist to join its team.
TheSeaOfWine project aims to promote the positioning of the Black Sea region as an important wine tourism destination and help wine tourism stakeholders develop common approaches for the promotion of their travel products.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the EU communication policies, principles, and strategies, and to keep them up-to-date with relevant project partners’ communication specialists
- Create an effective and clear communication strategy for the project
- Ensure that the communication strategy for the project is aligned with the scope and implementation of the project
- Collaborate and coordinate activities of the project partners’ communication specialists
- Provide regular updates and relevant contributions in relation to communications and visibility work to project partners’ similar position specialists
- Organize initiatives and plan project events, press conferences on a local and international level in order to achieve better Project understanding, recognition, and visibility
- Develop public relations materials and various printing materials focused on project promotion and assist publicizing them
- Collaborate with a marketing specialist to produce promotional packages, visibility materials
- Write content for social media, press releases, etc
- Arrange and facilitate radio and TV interviews.
- Carry out other relevant duties within his/her technical competence as requested by the project manager.
- Proven at least 3 years of experience as communications and PR specialist
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English
- A portfolio of work available for review
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools
All qualified and interested candidates who meet the above requirements are welcome to submit their Curriculum Vitae along with the completed enclosed Tender Dosier electronically to email@example.com or to ICARE Foundation no later than 28.09.2020
ICARE non-discrimination Policy
ICARE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on account of race, age, color, sex, national origin ensuring diversity in the workplace.