Vacancy announcement: Program Manager at EVN Wine Academy
ICARE Foundation is looking for a candidate for the position of Program Manager at the EVN Wine Academy of ICARE. The successful candidate has to have exceptional administrative and organizational skills, as well as be well-connected in the wine sector and have a background related to the wine sector.
- Coordinate and monitor the ongoing implementation of the Enology and Wine Business academic program, short courses and masterclasses related to the topic of wine and winemaking
- Conduct learning assessment; maintain office hours for student counseling including instruction and program-related student contact
- Schedule courses in a manner that optimizes student enrolment and contributes to student success; effectively promotes and markets the program locally and internationally for recruitment of appropriate students; serves as a knowledge resource for current students and performing outreach to potential students
- Develop contacts with industry groups and local employers and actively participate in local, regional, and national organizations relevant to viticulture, wine production, and the hospitality/tourism industry
- Coordinate and manage the students’ internship process.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, including communication with the international partner institutions, orally and in writing, and effectively use appropriate technology and equipment
- Participate in the EVN Wine Academy Advisory Committee meetings that assist in maintaining and aligning the program content to match with employable knowledge and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Management, Communications or any related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Armenian; Knowledge of Russian is preferred
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Ability to network effectively
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Deadline: Not specified
Start date: July 6
Application Procedure: All the interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org email address, including the “Communication Specialist” in the email subject.