UAB Admissions Open for 2020-2021
The Undergraduate Agribusiness program educates students to become highly demanded agribusiness specialists with up-to-date training in economics, finance, business management, and marketing. This 2-year curriculum taught in English is based on the Agricultural Economics curriculum at Texas A&M University.
• At least 2 years of academic background related to economics/marketing/finance
• Proficiency in English.
This program is targeted to the following groups of applicants:
Target group 1: Students qualified to apply should have completed two years at the Armenian National Agrarian University (ANAU), preferably in economics-related specialties. With this track, students will pursue a Diploma from ANAU and a Certificate from Texas A&M University. Students will pay their tuition fees at the Armenian National Agrarian University in a total amount of 550,000 AMD per year.
Target group 2: Applicants who already graduated from a higher education institution in Armenia or earned a degree overseas can apply. These students will pursue only a Certificate from Texas A&M University. Students will pay their tuition fee at ICARE Foundation in a total amount of 360,000 AMD per year.
- Completed application form (download here: UAB Application Form) or pick up at the Admission Office);
- Copy of passport;
- A photo (3×4 size);
- Copy of the undergraduate diploma, if applicable
- Copy of undergraduate transcripts
- Copy of student record book, if applicable
- Supporting document, if any (certificates, letters of recommendation).For more information about the program and application process CLICK here.
74 Teryan Street, 0009 Yerevan, Armenia
Phone: (374 10) 58 79 57 (extension 16), (374 98) 33 45 65