Scholarships and Fellowships
- Full Tuition Executive MBA Scholarship at Stockholm School of Economics in Sweden, 2019
- Master’s Programs in Economics and Finance, Specialized Economic Analysis and Data Science at Barcelona Graduate school of Economics 2018-2019
- 40 Study Grants for International Students at University of Catania, 2018-2019
- Schwarzman Scholars Program at Tsinghua University
Education.se and the Stockholm School of Economics are currently accepting applications from individuals to study Executive MBA at the business school in Stockholm. This scholarship is based on cooperation between Dagens Industri, utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics.
The SSE MBA Executive Format gives you an opportunity to increase your knowledge and skills in managing and developing companies and organizations.
Stockholm School of Economics is one of Europe’s leading business schools, with a unique business-community network. Our research is internationally recognized and many of our researchers are among the leading figures in their respective fields.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: This scholarship is based on cooperation between Dagens Industri, utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics and covers the full tuition fee of SEK 465.000 + VAT for SSE MBA Executive Format.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: 12 to 15 of the applicants are asked to provide a full application, and 5 to 7 finalists are interviewed and presented to the jury, consisting of representatives from Dagens Industri, utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics. The jury selects the recipient of the scholarship.
Applications Deadline: June 26, 2018
For more information, please visit: https://www.utbildning.se/inspiration/artiklar/mba-scholarship-2019-13771
Master’s Programs in Economics and Finance, Specialized Economic Analysis and Data Science at Barcelona Graduate School of Economics 2018-2019
Start Date: 01 September 2018
End Date: 31 July 2019
Program Duration: 9 Months
Application Deadline: 25 June 2018
Study Options: Full Time
Funding Options: Total or partial tuition fee waivers; Full scholarships
Location: Ramon Trias Fargas 25-27, 08005, Barcelona, Spain
The Barcelona GSE is a leading institution for graduate education and research in Economics, Finance, and Data Science. We bring talented, motivated students from more than 90 countries to Barcelona and connect them with top-ranking researchers, experienced teaching faculty, international alumni and a strong recruiter network.
The objective of our rigorous nine-month Master’s programs is to prepare graduates for professional and academic careers that require intense analytical thinking and a flexible mindset.
- Scientific Council of more than 30 leading academics including 12 Nobel Laureates in Economics provides strategic guidance for program development
- “Approved with Excellence” (highest rating) by the Spanish Ministry of Education for “high research quality, international focus, and emphasis on placement”
For more information please visit: https://admissions.barcelonagse.eu/master-programs-in-economics-finance-and-data-science-at-the-barcelona-graduate-school-of-economics/?utm_source=INOMICS&utm_medium=profile&utm_campaign=Masters1718
Up to 40 study grants for international students are available at the University of Catania for the academic year 2018-2019. These scholarships are available for international students.
The University of Catania is a university located in Catania, Sicily. Founded in 1434, it is the oldest university in Sicily, the 13th oldest in Italy, and the 29th oldest university in the world. The University of Catania offers a portfolio of academic titles and is engaged in creating a “laboratory” in which the ancient knowledge of the Mediterranean culture meets the new technologies to offer an original and advanced training experience.
For the purpose of this call, international students are those who received their prior education and their qualification, as it is required for admission to the chosen degree course, in another country, regardless of citizenship.
For more information please visit: http://www.unict.it/en/news-events/study-grants-international-students
Designed to prepare the next generation of global leaders, Schwarzman Scholars is the first scholarship created to respond to the geopolitical landscape of the 21st Century. The program will give the world’s best and brightest students the opportunity to develop their leadership skills and professional networks through a one-year Master’s Degree at Tsinghua University in Beijing – one of China’s most prestigious universities.
Level/Fields of study: Master’s Degree Program in Global Affairs with concentrations on one of the following disciplines: Public Policy, Economic and Business, International Studies
Number of Awards: Up to 200 students – about 45% of the first class will come from the United States, 20% from China, and 35% from the rest of the world.
Target group: All nationalities
Scholarship value/inclusions: The extraordinary students selected to become Schwarzman Scholars will receive a comprehensive scholarship that will include tuition and fees, room and board, travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year, an in-country study tour, required course books and supplies, Lenovo laptop and smartphone, health insurance, and a personal stipend of $3,500.
Eligibility: Undergraduate degree or first degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent.
Applicants who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements by 1 August 2019 before orientation begins. There are no requirements for a specific field of undergraduate study; all fields are welcome, but it will be important for applicants, regardless of undergraduate major, to articulate how participating in Schwarzman Scholars will help develop their leadership potential within their field.
Age Requirement: Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of 1 August 2019.
English language proficiency: Applicants must demonstrate strong English language skills, as all teaching will be conducted in English. If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application. Acceptable test options are:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
This requirement is waived for applicants who graduated from an undergraduate institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic program.
Application instructions: To apply, you must complete an online application form and submit required documents by the deadline from 28 September 2018.
For more information please visit: http://schwarzmanscholars.org/