The ICARE Foundation, within the Promoting the Black Sea region as a wine tourism destination (TheSeaOfWine) project, is looking for an ambitious and energetic Wine Routes Development specialist to join its team.
TheSeaOfWine project aims to promote the positioning of the Black Sea region as an important wine tourism destination and help wine tourism stakeholders develop common approaches for the promotion of their travel products.
- Identify the existing wines routes in Armenia, renew, upgrade, and adjust them according to new wineries and other wine-related sites.
- Develop new wine routes for Armenia to attract more wine tourists and visitors.
- Coordinate and share with similar specialists of the project the methodology of developing the wine routes.
- Work closely with similar specialists from project partner countries and jointly elaborate the possibilities of creating cross-country wine routes.
- Work closely with the graphic designer to provide full and comprehensive information for illustration of the wine routes.
- Share important and interesting milestones with the project’s Communication Specialist for visibility.
- Facilitate a constructive and cooperative working environment within the working group of the project.
- The Wine Routes Development specialist will work under direct supervision of the Project Manager of TheSeaofWine project.
- Perform other tasks related to database development assigned by the Project Manager.
Task duration: 3 months.
- Proven at least 1 year of experience as Database Development specialist
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools
All qualified and interested candidates who meet the above requirements are welcome to submit their Curriculum Vitae email@example.com by September 6, 2020.
ICARE non-discrimination Policy
ICARE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on account of race, age, color, sex, national origin ensuring diversity in the workplace.