New Vacancy: Researcher
The ICARE Foundation, within the Promoting the Black Sea region as a wine tourism destination (TheSeaOfWine) project, is hiring an ambitious and energetic Researcher to join its team.
TheSeaOfWine project aims to promote the positioning of the Black Sea region as an important wine tourism destination and help wine tourism stakeholders develop common approaches for the promotion of their travel products.
- Work following project brief and deliver frequent project updates
- Develop and direct given research assignments
- Conduct detailed research of intended subject matter according to project needs
- Utilize various professional sources to find and extract pertinent information
- Perform evaluative analysis of selected resources and current market data
- Compile and organize findings in graphs, charts, mock-ups, and diagrams
- Document, report, and present research findings to management and clients
- Write a 10-page background report on tourism and particularly on the wine tourism sector of the country.
- Bachelor’s degree in research, economics, or related field required; master’s degree preferred
- Extensive and proven experience in the field of research
- Knowledgeable in various research and testing methodologies
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of the wine industry
- Perform objective and ethical research at all times
- Well-versed in database management
- Effective communicator, both orally and written
- Excellent verbal and written/reporting skills in English
All qualified and interested natural/ legal candidates who meet the above requirements are welcome to submit their CV and Tender Invitation Letter (See attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 28, 2020.
ICARE non-discrimination Policy
ICARE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on account of race, age, color, sex, national origin ensuring diversity in the workplace.