MAB Admissions Open for 2020
The Master of Agribusiness (MAB) program offers a professional business degree in partnership with Texas A&M University and the Armenian National Agrarian University.
The MAB program provides 18-months internationally competitive business education taught in English which equips future finance and marketing specialists and entrepreneurs with strong quantitative, management, and decision-making skills.
REASONS FOR CHOOSING MAB
- A competitive business-oriented curriculum with a flexible class schedule permitting students to work full-time
- Outstanding faculty with industry experience
- Affordable tuition compared to other similar programs in Armenia
- Cutting-edge technology (videoconferencing equipment, a fully-equipped computer lab, etc.)
- Small class size allowing for one-on-one student-faculty interaction
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING COURSES
|Year 1 Fall Semester
|Year 1 Spring Semester
|Year 2 Fall Semester
- A completed application form (download here)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two reference letters
- English language proficiency
Applicants interested in the program should submit their complete application package by May 14, 2020. A complete application package should include:
- Diplomas and transcripts from all universities attended (2 copies of each original)
- Two copies of passport (and the original for verification)
- Four 3×4 photos
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who are familiar with your academic and/or professional achievements
- Male applicants should also submit military documentation
The applicants will be screened based on their academic background and then invited for an interview. Shortlisted applicants will be offered one-month preparatory course. Based on the application and academic performance in the summer course, the final selection of students will be made.
For additional information on admission requirements, contact the Admission Office at (+374 10) 569670 (ext. 16), or email at admissionsMAB@gmail.com.
Address: 74 Teryan Street, Yerevan, Armenia