The Master of Agribusiness (MAB) program of ICARE/ATC is accepting applications for 2021-2022 admission.
The Master of Agribusiness (MAB) is a professional degree program that offers internationally competitive business education in partnership with Texas A&M University and the Armenian National Agrarian University. The program is entirely taught in English and equips young professionals and leaders with strong quantitative, management, and decision-making skills in economics, finance, marketing, and entrepreneurship. The duration of the program is 18-months.
REASONS FOR CHOOSING MAB
- A competitive business-oriented curriculum with a flexible class schedule permitting students to work full-time
- Outstanding faculty with industry experience
- Affordable tuition compared to other similar programs in Armenia
- Cutting-edge technology (video conferencing equipment, a fully-equipped computer lab, online learning platforms, etc.)
- Small class size allowing for one-on-one student-faculty interaction
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING COURSES
|Year 1 Fall Semester
||Year 1 Spring Semester
|Year 2 Fall Semester
- An undergraduate degree in business, economics, finance, statistics or other related fields is desirable, however, students with degrees in other disciplines are also eligible to apply.
- English language proficiency; however, no standardized language test score is mandatory
A complete application package should include:
- A completed application form (download here)
- Scanned versions of diplomas and transcripts from all universities attended
- Scanned versions of passport or National ID
- Four 3×4 photos
- Two letters of academic recommendation
- Male applicants should also submit military documentation
- Certificates, awards, other proves of achievements, if available
- List of publications, if available
- Other documents may be requested
Applicants interested in the program should submit their complete application package by August 6, 2021. The applicants will be screened based on their academic background and competencies, then invited for an interview. Shortlisted applicants will be offered a one-month preparatory course. The final selection of students will be done based on academic progress during the summer course.
For international applicants: ICARE/ATC is happy to invite international applicants to study with the MAB program and discover Armenia and its rich history.
International applicants should also apply to the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture, and Sport of the Republic of Armenia (MoESCS) for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The application procedure and necessary documents are presented on the official webpage of MoESCS.
* Due to the COVID-19 emergency in the country, we may be forced to conduct classes online (partially or fully).
For additional information on admission requirements, contact the Admission Office at (37498) 334 565 or email at admissionsMAB@gmail.com.
Address: 74 Teryan Street, Yerevan, Armenia