- FUND FOR ORGANIC FARMING: Production Manager
- FINCA UCO CJSC: Financial Analyst
- TEREV FOODS: Marketing and Consulting Manager
- PRIMA FINANCE LLC: Financial Analyst
- TELASCO COMMUNICATIONS LTD: Carrier Relations Manager
- ANDAKO LLC: Marketing Specialist/ Brand Manager
- BACON PRODUCT LLC: Marketing and PR specialist
- C&F Co LLC: Marketing Specialist
- HRASHK AYGI LLC: Deputy Director on Foreign Relations
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Fund for Organic Farming is looking for a Production Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for the overall supervision of the factory and production cycle, production site staff supervision, raw material, and inventory turnover, further improvement of the production indicators. The factory is located in Urtsadzor community, Ararat region, thus he/ she should be ready for frequent travel.
– Plan and manage the whole production cycle which includes raw material purchase from the harvesters, processing according to the food safety standards, packaging and storing;
– Organize and supervise the working process of the factory unit workers;
– Develop production business plan together with the administrative department, track actual costs against estimates and work in the constant improvement of the business efficiency indicators;
– Conduct constant research and application of new technologies, production optimization methods, research on new product development;
– Manage the transition of the whole production from traditional to organic;
– Follow the food safety standards and other regulations to ensure that final product is appropriate for exporting to European markets;
– Participate in thematic conferences, fairs and exhibitions, training sessions, and events, represent the products and apply the received knowledge on business development;
– Input in marketing and sales strategy development and implementation, as well as overall business development.
– At least 3 years of experience in production management; experience related to dried fruits, honey or herbal tea processing is desired;
– Education in agriculture related fields and/ or business administration;
– Good understanding of principles of small and medium business setup and development;
– Ability to develop business plans, strategic documents and reports;
– Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
– Business communication ethics;
– MS Office skills;
– Ability to travel frequently.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , clearly mentioning the position title (“Production Manager”) in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 June 2018
JOB DESCRIPTION: FINCA UCO CJSC is looking for a Financial Analyst who will be responsible for the preparation of financial analysis and reports, will provide accurate and data based information on the Company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. The incumbent will perform his/ her job responsibilities under supervision of Financial Planning and Analysis Department Manager and CFO.
– Prepare reports on the discrepancies between actual and budgeted expenses;
– Collect information necessary for the Company’s financial analysis, conduct macro-economic analyses;
– Conduct financial analysis, including the calculation of financial ratios, currency position, liquidity, and different types of credit reports, actual and planned performance analyses and other required reports;
– Collect the necessary information from all the structural departments for business planning;
– Conduct income and expenses planning;
– Report about the results of financial analysis, making recommendations on optimization of expenses on regular basis;
– Inform about the risks on time, which occurred during budget performance analysis.
– University degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or a related field;
– At least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in the financial sector;
– Strong knowledge of MS Excel; knowledge of AS Bank is preferable;
– Strong analytical thinking skills;
– Fluency in Armenian language; good command of English and Russian languages;
– Advanced time management skills, ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
– Strong communication, problem-solving and negotiation skills;
– Good team player and organizational skills;
– Ability to concentrate on details;
– Awareness and adherence to business ethics.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates, who meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced, are welcome to send a detailed CV to: email@example.com . Please specify the subject line of your email as “Financial Analyst – Name Surname”. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the competition.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 June 2018
TERM: Full-time/ Part-time
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Terev Foods is seeking a Marketing and Consulting Manager for natural and organic food industry.
– Conduct market research, collect and analyze market data;
– Initiate, plan, execute, control and successfully implement projects;
– Maintain correspondence with potential customers and suppliers;
– Provide statistics, forecasting and future projections on food market;
– Prepare reports and presentations;
– Implement and conduct marketing strategies, advertisements and promotional campaigns;
– Actively work with graphic designers and printing houses;
– Work with international shipping companies.
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or in a related field;
– Excellent written and communication skills in English language;
– Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
– Knowledge of CorelDraw or Adobe Illustrator would be a big advantage;
– Ability to manage multiple projects at a time;
– Excellent analytical, research, report writing and presentation skills;
– Strong scheduling and time management skills; ability to work independently.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The Company thanks all the interested applicants, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 June 2018
– Implement accounting records
– Responsible for the analytical accounting of commodity stocks
– Implement appropriate program entries
– Prepare reports on management accounting
– Prepare other accounting reports as directed by the superior
– University degree in Finance, Economics or in a related field
– Advanced computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
– Knowledge of accounting software (ArmSoft/ 1C) is desirable
– Analytical skills; attention to detail and accuracy
– Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
– Good communication skills
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title (“Financial Analyst”) in the subject line of the email.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 June 2018
– Maintain and strengthen relationships with international partners
– Develop and implement sales strategies
– Develop and direct sales efforts to attract new clients and sign new agreements
– Assist the company’s other departments in case of appropriate issues
– Analyze, determine and meet market needs
– Other duties as assigned
– University degree
– Perfect knowledge of English
– Excellent communication skills
– Work experience in sales or marketing fields is preferred
– Responsible and well-organized personality
– Good analytical and negotiation skills
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address with a note of “Carrier Relations Manager” in the subject line.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 June 2018
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: ANDAKO LLC is seeking a Marketing Specialist/ Brand Manager to develop and establish marketing activities of the organization.
-Develop yearly brand plan and action plan
-Conduct Market Visit in stores in Yerevan and regions
-Prepare reports on annual sales and analyze them
-Examine Competitors and their activities
-Develop and integrate marketing campaigns to promote brands
-Develop promotional activities in Off-Trade & On-Trade
-Assist in the market research process to determine market requirements for existing and future products;
-Achieve targeted sales for the respective brand;
– Improve gross margins;
– Take part in the conceptual workout and implementation of campaigns;
– Create marketing materials in line with marketing plans;
– Assist in planning and implementing promotional campaigns;
– Prepare online marketing campaigns and organize printing of materials for marketing campaigns;
– Create a wide range of different marketing materials;
– Organize different types of marketing surveys;
– Assist in the maintenance of internal communications of the organizations;
– Ensure proper organization of different events and occasions in the Company;
– Make sure all tasks are executed on time;
– Conduct competitor marketing analyses;
– Perform other related tasks set by the management.
– Higher education, preferably in Marketing;
– 1 year of work experience is preferred;
– Excellent knowledge of the English language (both oral and written)
– Analytical thinking and higher communication skills;
– Capability of controlling different projects at the same time;
– Good interpersonal skills;
– Ability to travel;
– Proven success in establishing new brands in the market;
– Very strong analytical thinking skills;
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive based on skills and the experience.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 July 2018
LOCATION: v. Arzni, Kotayk region, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Bacon Product LLC is looking for a candidate to fill the position of Marketing and PR specialist
– Writing – informational texts, press releases, presentations
– SMM – Updating and promoting information, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
– Update and promotion of Company website,
– Collaboration with the media;
– Event organization
– Higher education (Bachelor)
– Work experience in SMM and PR
– Nonstandard, creative thinking
– An enthusiastic working style
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs to: email@example.com with the position name (“Marketing and PR specialist “) in the subject line.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 June2018
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Bacon Product LLC is situated in the village of Arzni, Kotayk region. Transportation from Yerevan is carried out by the Company transport.
– Market research and analysis to find out the competitiveness of the organization’s products
– Development and implementation of marketing programs, sales promotion activities;
– New product introduction software
– Current control of the warehouse product
– Higher Education
– Good knowledge of Russian and English languages;
– Experience in the field or other related fields will be observed as an advantage
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements mentioned above and are interested in the position announced, please, e-mail your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position name (“Marketing specialist “) in the subject line.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 June 2018
Additional notes: Company is seeking a male candidate.
– Proper implementation of the company’s current activities
– Providing administrative support to the Executive Director’s various responsibilities, programs and initiatives;
– Negotiation with local and foreign organizations
– Reception and coordination of correspondence
– Implementation of other administrative work
– Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English;
– Excellent knowledge of the MS Office package
– Excellent written and oral communication skills;
– Work experience in relevant or related fields;
– Ability to work with confidential information
– Excellent interpersonal communication, friendly and professional behavior
– The ability to work in the team
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements mentioned above and are interested in the position announced, please, e-mail your detailed CV with photo to email@example.com mentioning the position name in the subject line, or bring the hard copy to company office at 214 Arshakunyats ave., Yerevan, RA.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 June 2018