- Armenia Wine Company LLC: Commercial Director
- Alpha Food Service LLC: Social Media Marketing Specialist
- VEON Armenia CJSC: Customer experience specialist (Customer journey designer)
- Ameriabank CJSC: Specialist in SME Lending Unit
- Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ Armenia): Administrative Professional
- Opera Suite Hotel: Sales and Marketing Manager
- LastThink: Marketing / SEO Specialist
- Volo: Financial Specialist
- EfuSoft LLC: Marketing Communications Specialist
- FXTM Armenia: Back Office Officer
- Longo LLC: Marketing Manager
- McCann Yerevan: Client service specialist
- Coca Cola HBC Armenia: Quality Control Operator
- Kamar Business Center CJSC: Project manager
– Responsible for business development, sales management, organization and management of operation of External Sales department
– Create a strategy for portfolio of products, divided according to internal and external markets and types of products
– Approve the draft marketing budget
– Approve or deny discounts by the Company
– Set annual sales quotas for Sales Directorate and External Sales department
– Monitor the whole operation of the Commercial Directorate
– Present the Company at international exhibitions and competitions
– Establish new business relationships
– Maintain a good reputation for the products of the Company
– Develop sales promotion regulations and procedures
– Maintain cooperation and harmonious relationships with other departments
– Create and implement ways to increase sales and market share
– Plan and organize the work of direct subordinates, creating a collaborative team
– Responsible for management of traning for the employees of Commercial Directorate
– Present the human resources requirements for Commercial Directorate to the General Director
– Participate in interviews if necessary
– Plan vacations for Business Development Director, Sales Director and Export Director
– Participate in the process of creation and modification of internal legal acts concerning the Commercial Directorate of the Company
– Submit suggestions for necessary improvements of internal legal acts
– Responsible for the maintenance of the requirements of internal legal acts by the commercial department subdivisions
– Higher education in a relevant field
– At least 5 years of professional work experience in a similar position
– Leadership skills
– Knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages
– Negotiation skills
– Teamwork skills
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please apply to this job by sending your resume to the following email@example.com email.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 August 2018
Alpha Food Service LLC is looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Marketing Specialist to join our vibrant team. SMM Specialist will be responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring our social media strategy in order to increase our brand awareness, online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
-Develop, implement, manage and monitor our social media strategy
-Define most important social media KPIs
-Create, manage and oversee social media content
-Measure and report on the success of every social media campaign
-Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
-Collaborate with Sales team
-Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
-Provide constructive feedback
-Proven experience as a Social Media Marketing Specialist with currently available success stories
-Experience in developing and executing large-scale social media strategies and community engagement
-Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
-Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
-Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
-Excellent writing and verbal skills in Armenian, English and Russian
-Good understanding of social media KPIs
-Excellent multitasking skills
-Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
-Detail-oriented team player
-Good time-management skills
-Great interpersonal and communication skills
-Degree in Marketing or a relevant field is an asset
-Experience in gastro industry SMM will be regarded as a strong advantage
-Knowledge of SEO techniques will be a plus
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates meeting the requirements above are encouraged to email their CVs with portfolios to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please clearly mention the position title “Social Media Marketing Specialist” in the subject line of your message. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 August 2018
Run projects, build Customer journey with project leads;
- Analyze and visualize information;
- Generate hypothesis and make presentations for units’ delegates;
- Build Customer Journey based on disclosed cases.
University degree in Marketing, Economics, Finances or technical fields
- Basic knowledge of Service Design and Customer Journey;
- At least 1 year of experience in a relevant field
- Skills in building Customer journey is an asset;
- Analytical mindset;
- Experience in working with qualitative and quantitative data;
- Skills in generating hypothesis;
- Communicative and team working capabilities;
- Skills in PM are asset;
- Excellent collaboration skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office interface;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to submit CV/Resume in Armenian Russian or English languages by e-mail: email@example.com. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please mention the title of the position you are applying for.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 August 2018
- Highly competitive package of benefits
- Full time position, open-ended employment contract; start date: immediately
- Career growth and development opportunities
Report on the expediency of lending to the economic entities on the basis of their financial and economic activity analysis, collateral availability and visit to the business premises
- Extend the loan and compile a credit file including all the documents stipulated by the lending procedure after the execution of the agreement and its relevant verification/registration
- Implement current service and supervision of loans, follow up proper settlement of credit liabilities by the borrowers
- Analyze (monitor) current financial and economic activity of the borrower
- Prepare current reporting
- University degree in finance, economy and/or engineering
- At least 2 years of work experience in a relevant field
- Strong knowledge of bank accounting principles, banking legislation and standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and As Bank
- Strong attention to detail
- Team-player skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Financial analysis skills
- Representation skills
- Sense of responsibility
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English
REMUNERATION: competitive. Package of benefits for Ameriabank employees, including but not limited to annual bonus, insurance, preferential terms for banking services, training and development opportunities, individual professional development plan, etc.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: all interested and qualified candidates are welcome to complete the application form, attach the CV (optional) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message.
– Start date/ time: 01 October 2018
– Provide administrative and financial management services for the Programme
– Meet the administrative needs of the office independently, with a minimum of intervention
– Manage the support and administrative staff at the Programme office
– Ensure that financial and administrative regulations are complied with the cash, based on the vouchers collected daily
– Ensure good communication flow between the Programme and partner institutions as well as the regional programme office and the country office;
– Ensure that the office in Armenia runs smoothly
– Ensure that information is exchanged between Programme staff, partners and other institutions
– Coordinate general administrative/ support services
– Coordinate the deployment of drivers (internal and external)
– Coordinate and document annual and other leave requests of Programme staff
– Prepare and organize internal meetings
– Responsible for organizing administrative and logistical aspects of Programme activities (meetings, workshops, etc.)
– Coordinate with the GIZ Country Office on the mode of service delivery
– Monitor the availability of accessories and stocks and carry out procurement in accordance with guidelines
– Responsible for filing documents in reference files or in DMS in line with GIZ’s filing rules
– Manage confidential files in the area of finance
– Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence and update the filing system daily accordingly
– Maintain and regularly update the inventory list for the Programme in Armenia
– Provide counseling for partners, external services providers and Programme staff regarding requirements of financial administration and reporting when managing/ implementing service contracts, consultancy contracts or local subsidies
Finance and accounting:
– Assist the team leader with preparation of the financial planning and cash flow monitoring
– Assist the team leader with preparation of financial statements
– Help monitor expenses in accordance with the budget
– Manage and monitor the monthly accounting and financial plans for all three service packages
– Responsible for financial management, such as cash withdrawals, keeping the cashbook, bank accounts, preparing vouchers for all three service packages
– Reconcile the cash and bank book and cash and bank accounts daily for all three service packages
– Report any surplus or shortfall in cash
– Report without delay if the cash holding reaches a minimum level
– Prepare contracts with external service providers, experts and companies up to 2,500 Euro, including Local Subsidy Contracts
– Check travel expense statements of staff for approval by the superior
– Initial cash withdrawals for all three bank accounts
– Prepare and support internal control of the service package of Armenia
Other duties/ additional tasks:
– Provide receptionist services as required
– Interpret if necessary in meetings between Armenian or Russian and German or English and translate daily correspondence between these three languages
– Stand in for the Programme Assistant during his absence in all responsibilities
– Ensure smooth handover of necessary administrative and financial tasks to the Programme Assistant prior to foreseeable absence (e.g. due to vacation or business travels)
– Provide on-the-job training of new administrative and support staff
– Perform other job-related duties and tasks
– University degree and relevant experience in financial management and administration
– At least 3 years of professional experience in a comparable position
– Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
– Very good knowledge of English language; knowledge of German languages is desire
– Good knowledge of any other language is an asset
– In-depth understanding of financial planning and accounting
– Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed; corresponding measures are agreed with management
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Interested candidates should send a brief motivation letter, a complete CV highlighting relevant professional experience and education and employers’ references in English language to: HR-GIZ-Armenia@giz.de With getting the automatic response “Thank you for your email. It has been received by the GIZ Office Armenia” the receipt is confirmed. If not, the documents should be sent to: GIZ Country Office, Reception, 4/ 1 Baghramyan Str., Yerevan. The position title (“Administrative Professional for “Economic and Social Participation of Vulnerable Displaced and Local Populations in the South Caucasus”) should be indicated in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 August 2018
– Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving yearly Business Plan
– Setting sales and marketing Business Plan to manage activity within the team and ensure hotel meets or exceeds budgeted goals
– Training of sales, event and marketing staff, giving advice on sales and marketing techniques
– Maintain all sales documentation and sales procedures through training, coaching, counseling, and progressive discipline when necessary
– Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company, overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy
– Controlling and ensuring the updates of hotel OTA, GDS etc rates, website promotions and social media accounts
– Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences
– Updating sales strategy & sales plan, reporting on activities towards targets to the General Manager
– Researching potential target industries, creating a focus on attracting new business
– Recommends monthly room nights target goals for sales team members
– Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business
– Bachelor’s degree
– 3 years’ minimum experience as a hotel Sales Manager
– Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance
– The ability to make revenue management decisions to effectively grow market share
– Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
– The ability to develop a strong sales team
– Speaking and writing skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates can send their CV’s to email@example.com email address.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06 August 2018
– Improve the company’s organic search results
– Optimize landing pages for organic SEO
– Perform ongoing keyword research
– Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
– Run pay-per-click campaigns
– Develop and implement link building strategy
– Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
– Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
– Research and analyze competitor advertising links
– BS in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
– Proven SEO experience
– Knowledge of ranking factors
– Knowledge in keyword research and building natural backlinks
– Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
– Solid understanding of conversion and online customer acquisition
– Experience working with content writers and designers
– Experience in creating effective ranking strategies
– Good to have knowledge in maximizing local search exposure
– Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
– Analytical mind
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please apply to this job by sending your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 August 2018
– Generate financial transaction records for collections, invoices, payments, expenses, revenues, etc.
– Generate and analyze financial statements and projections
– Maintain accurate documentation for financial operations and transactions
– Maintain accurate financial data and regular reports for submission to Senior management
– Consolidate and analyze financial data taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
– Work closely with accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
– Evaluate financial performance, compare and analyze actual results with budget, forecasts and plans
– Perform variance analysis, timeline analyses, identify major trends and make recommendations for improvement
– Drive policy development initiatives and process improvements that impact the function
– Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
– BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field
– Proven work experience as a Financial Specialist, Financial Analyst or relevant role
– Understanding of budgeting and controlling principles
– Basic knowledge of financial modeling and techniques
– Familiarity with financial and statistical analysis
– Fundamental understanding in financial accounting, cost and managerial accounting principles
– Strong analytical skills with attention to details
– Organizational and time management skills, ability to meet deadlines
– Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please submit your CV in English to: email@example.com mentioning the position you are applying for in the subject line of the e-mail. No personal visits, deliveries or phone calls, please. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 23 August 2018
– Shaping the brand identity and processing the brand concept
– Identification, organization and proposals on participation in events contributing to brand awareness increase and potential clients’ acquisition.
– Organizing advertisement campaigns targeted at new clients acquisition and brand awareness increase.
– Planning and implementation of marketing communication strategy.
– Responsible for company’s website structure and up to date content.
– External communications materials preparation and campaigns organizations (news, e-mail campaigns, articles, booklets, flyers)
– Representing and promoting the company on social media
– Assuring Public Relations for the sake of the company and its image
– Liaison between Sales and Marketing Departments on different projects implementation
– Higher education (preferably in Marketing and PR)
– Experience in marketing and PR field will is highly appreciated
– Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English, solid knowledge of Russian
– Knowledge in Marketing
– Knowledge of marketing communications channels
– Marketing materials preparation skills
– Computer skills (MS Office, knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator will be an advantage)
– Team player
– Flexible enough to be able to find fast solutions and make decisions in non-standard situations
– Creative way of thinking and approach
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please apply to this job by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 August 2018
– Responsible for transactions processing
– Monitor the correct workflow (deposit/ withdrawal process in internal systems)
– Responsible for the communication and coordination with different departments
– Responsible for customer relationship management: coordinate with clients for orders, payments and issue resolution
– Handle customers’ inquiries regarding payments
– Prepare reports and analysis
– University/ college degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or a related field
– Fluency in English language, both written and oral
– Computer literacy; very good knowledge of MS Excel and Word
– Excellent communication and monitoring skills
– Ability to work comfortably in a high-pressure environment, as well as work to strict deadlines
– Relevant experience will be considered advantageous
– Ability to work in shifts
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send your CV in English language to: email@example.com specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Early applications are encouraged and welcomed. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 August 2018
– Design, implement and facilitate short-term and long-term marketing plans for the Company
– Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the Sales Department
– Conduct market research to determine the demand for the Company’s product and services and to identify the target market
– Organize and implement customer relations, including customer satisfaction surveys, customer development activities, special events, etc.
– Implement corporate communication activities, including external and internal communications and public relations systems
– Oversee and conduct the Company’s digital marketing efforts, including supervision of the website design and maintenance
– Responsible for social media management
– Design and upload new materials to the website
– Implement and manage e-commerce
– Implement and organize activities to promote the product and services and to attract new customers
– Coordinate advertising activities
– Achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media
– University degree in Marketing
– At least 3 years of experience in marketing
– Experience in digital marketing
– Knowledge of HTML and web design is preferred
– Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages
– Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
– High level of creativity
– Strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
– Good mental and arithmetical skills
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Teamwork ability
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their updated CV with a passport size photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please, indicate the position title (“Marketing Manager”) in the subject line of the email.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 August 2018
McCann Yerevan international advertising agency is looking for a young and motivated specialist for the position of specialist in the Client service department.
- Answer local and foreign clients’ inquiries.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
- Work closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Present daily, weekly monthly financial reports and calculations.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Reports to the Client Service Director, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- University degree in Advertising, Marketing, Management or other related fields.
- At least 1 year of work experience in related fields.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good “people skills”, for working with a range of colleagues and clients.
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Strong knowledge of English, Russian and Armenian.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
Salary: Based on previous salary history, experience and prevailing market rates for comparable positions.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com clearly mentioning the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 August 2018
The quality control operator will operate in the Company’s production and will be responsible for the quality control of juice production.
- Production line Monitoring;
- Input control;
- Quantity and timing of chemicals;
- Recycled water monitoring;
- Bacteriological control.
- Higher education (chemistry or biology);
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian;
- Good English proficiency is desirable;
- Computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Work experience in the relevant field is desirable.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 August 2018
The incumbent will be responsible for managing large-scale construction projects, including but not limited to planning, coordination and control of financial aspects, will oversee client satisfaction, security and quality compliance issues and will make sure that general safety rules of the building are duly followed.
- Supervise/cooperate with engineers, architects and contractors among others to agree on design features
- Supervise/cooperate with subcontractors and construction crew to meet the contract requirements
- Raise and discuss relevant issues/problems at working meetings Prepare and provide minutes of all meetings
- Manage all technical, financial and client satisfaction aspects through respective processes and tools
- Prepare external and internal status reports, daily progress reports; report on evaluations and results
- Prepare technical specifications and maintain procurement of products and services (materials, equipment, tools, spare parts, accessories etc.)
- Review project-related agreements, documents and available data and establish schedules and budgets in accordance with the project requirements
- Define action plans and stages for the civil works to meet the set deadlines
- Be responsible for overall activity of the team, manage the reporting process and ensure implementation of the project in accordance with the budget, schedule and technical specifications.
- University degree in engineering, architectural engineering or related disciple
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a managerial position in commercial real estate construction projects
- Experience in managing large-scale projects with over USD 20mn agreement price
- Experience in managing vertical construction projects
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Ability to multitask and to define the priority of the issues
- Ability to demonstrate professional and consistent approach to the projects implemented by the team
- Knowledge of foreign languages
- Computer literacy
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: all interested and qualified candidates are welcome to complete the application form, attach the CV (optional) and email it to email@example.com. Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 August 2018