International Expert for Consulting on Establishment of Intensive Orchard
The International Center for Agribusiness Research and Education (ICARE) Foundation, within the Fruit Production Sector Development in Armenia (FRUITENIA) project, is hiring International expert to provide consultancy on the establishment of the intensive orchard. The FRUITENIA project is financed by Austrian Development Cooperation.
It is planned to establish a 1,5 ha intensive orchard with 3 fruit species: plums, sweet cherries, and peaches (at least 3 varieties from each) in Spring 2021.
- Provide online consultancy on the establishment of intensive orchard
- Assist in the selection of fruit trees (including communication with fruit tree suppliers)
- Assist in the development of orchard planting layout design
- University degree in Agronomy
- At least 5 years of field experience in establishment and management of intensive orchards
- Proficiency in English
- Computer skills (MS Office Applications)
- Knowledge and work experience in the countries for South Caucasus is preferred
Interested experts applying for this position must submit:
- Cover letter (explaining why they are suitable for this position)
- Price quotation form
All qualified candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their Curriculum Vitae and cover letter (in English) to email@example.com by September 14, 2020.
ICARE non-discrimination Policy
ICARE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on account of race, age, color, sex, national origin ensuring diversity in the workplace.