“Expert for methodology development for label granting procedure”
TheSeaOfWine BSB 1034 (Promoting the Black Sea region as a wine tourism destination)
ICARE Foundation is looking for an experienced expert to develop a methodology document for The Black Sea Wine Glass Member label. The newly introduced label will be granted to wineries, Tourism and wine related stakeholders in the scope of TheSeaOfWine BSB 1034 (Promoting the Black Sea region as a wine tourism destination) project, financed by EU.
There will be 3 main groups of target recipients for this label:
– HORECA sector.
– Travel agencies and tour operators.
- Develop a common labeling methodology for wine and tourism related sector.
- Generate a 3-5 pages document describing label granting procedures.
- Create and apply an evaluation tool-set for wineries and wine-related HORECA.
- Ensure objectivity and transparency for selecting the recipients of the label.
- Practical experience in the sector of tourism or wine tourism.
- Master’s degree or above in Tourism, Wine Business, Economics, Marketing or any related field.
- Prior experience in EU- funded projects will be seen as asset.
- Knowledge of research principles, concepts, practices, and methods.
- Skilled facilitation of focus groups, interviews and meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- High computer literacy skills
Application Procedure: All the interested candidates should send their CVs along with the Tender Dossier to firstname.lastname@example.org email address, including the “Expert for methodology development for label granting procedure” BSB-1034 TheSeaofWine” in the email subject.
Please find attached the Tender-Invitation-letter_Expert_BSB-1034 (1)