Short Courses and Masterclasses
The short courses offered at the EVN Wine Academy are designed for wine professionals and wine enthusiasts to expand their knowledge of wine and winemaking.
Wine Fundamentals for Enthusiasts
This 2-day course covers general wine topics with special focus on Armenian wines.
– Lecture 1: Wine types and wine geography.
– Lecture 2: Wine service and wine tasting.
Each lecture is followed by a tasting of 6 wines: 4 international and 2 Armenian.
Course fee: 32,000 AMD (VAT included)
Intro to Armenian Wines
This 2-day course covers history, traditions, and modern trends of Armenian wines and wimenaking.
– Lecture 1: Armenian wine history: from Neolithic times to Soviet era. Armenian wine regions: Armenia proper and Artsakh. Armenian winemaking traditions: from karas to stainless steel. Armenian wines: Sparkling and White.
– Lecture 2: Armenian wine history: Soviet era to modern times. Armenian wine regions: Armenian highlands (Eastern Turkey, Iran) and the Historic World. Armenian wines: Reds, Reserves and Fortified Wines. Armenian wines: Future in global market.
Each lecture is followed by a tasting of 6 Armenian wines.
Course fee: 28,000 AMD (VAT included)
This 4-day in-depth course provides a great insight into global wine, winemaking, and viticulture.
– Lecture 1: Wine types
– Lecture 2: General overview on Wine World
– Lecture 3: Terroir
– Lecture 4: Winemaking, Tasting and Service
Each lecture is followed by a tasting of 6 region-specific wines.
Course fee: 48,000 AMD (VAT included)
For the annual schedule of short courses, contact
EVN Wine Academy Admissions Office:
Address: 74 Teryan Street, 0009 Yerevan
Phone: +37410 587 957 (ext. 32)