Admission to Academic Year 2016-2017 is Closed Now.
Prospective Students can be:
- Students that have completed at least their first two years of bachelor studies, preferably in agricultural, economic, or technology curricula,
- Specialists from colleges related to wine industry or wine-making,
- Students with a Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree, including backgrounds unrelated to wine.
- Completed application (Download here: application-enology-and-wine-business, or pick up at the office),
- Copy of passport or Nation ID Card,
- Two 3×4 photos,
- Copy of the student record book (if the applicant is currently studying at a university),
- Supporting documents, if any (diplomas, certificates, letters of recommendation),
- All applicants must be proficient in English to study in the EVN Wine Academy.
- Submit application package,
- Pass admission interview,
- Pass a 3-month preparatory program covering General English, Technical English in Enology, and Introductory Chemistry. The preparatory program begins in November.
The admission committee reviews each application, and the selection process is carried out at each step.