Giving to ICARE
For 15 years, the Armenian and U.S. governments have supported ICARE. Now, the ICARE Foundation Board is launching a fundraising campaign in the U.S. among Armenian-American individuals and foundations to ensure long-term stability for ICARE.
Where to Focus Your Support on ICARE
The ICARE Foundation is raising funds for an endowment to secure ICARE’s future. Over the coming 4 – 5 years, ICARE intends to raise $5 - 8M to enable annual income of $200,000 – $400,000 to support the core operations of the school. Your gift to the endowment will sustain ICARE for years to come.
- Re-name the School
- Undergraduate Agribusiness Program
- Master of Agribusiness Program
- EVN Wine Academy
- Computer Lab
- Wine Lab
- Wine Tasting Room
- Director’s Office
- Conference Room (2)
- Classroom (3)
- Hallway (3)
- Faculty & Staff Offices (10)
Sponsorships help young Armenians from vulnerable rural families, working women, and students with high past academic achievements to access an ICARE education. Annual costs of educating one student (the value of a sponsorship) are:
- Master of Agribusiness Program $ 8,000 per year
- Undergraduate Agribusiness Program $ 5,000 per year
- Enology & Wine Business Program $ 3,500 per year
It is also possible to set up a named endowment to sponsor one student annually. For instance, a $200,000 named endowment would generate enough income to support one MAB student each year.
Contributions to the following needs help ICARE achieve student success:
- Technology – ongoing needs to replace equipment and for renovation of classrooms.
- Internships – summer internships abroad can be costly, and support is needed for travel to the U.S. and Europe.
- Research – ICARE students participate in local, Armenia-wide, and international research to strengthen their knowledge and skills; these funds help support students in this activity.
We are honored to feature contributors though our donor wall at following recognition levels:
Platinum Sponsor: over 50,000 USD
Gold Sponsor: over 25,000 USD
ICARE Supporter: over 5,000 USD
How to Support ICARE
Your contributions can be made online by clicking Donate Now. For more information on how to support, contact the ICARE Development Office.
International Center for Agribusiness Research and Education Foundation
74 Teryan St. 0009 Yerevan, Armenia
Tel.: (00 374 10) 52 28 39; 58 79 57
Fax: (00 374 10) 56 62 21
David King, Resource Mobilization Expert
3023 Kensington Avenue
Richmond, VA 23221
Donors from the United States can benefit from tax exemption under 501(c)(3) section.