Call for service provision: Expert of monitoring and management of natural grasslands
The ICARE Foundation, within the “Mapping of Grassland Extent, Condition and Biomass in Armenia” study implemented in the scope of “Management of natural resources and safeguarding of ecosystem services for sustainable rural development in the South Caucasus / Armenia” project, is looking for the Expert of monitoring and management of natural grasslands to join the project team.
- Implementation of field monitoring and data collection within the timeframes provided by the work plan and activity schedule.
- Implementation of studies and assessments in the agro-landscapes and ecosystems of the areas predetermined in accordance with the project implementation methodology.
- Provision of reliable and realistic sufficient data, and analysis of primary data.
Task duration: up to 22 working days, July 2020 – September 2020.
- At least MA degree in Agricultural, Environmental Sciences
- At least 5 years’ experience in monitoring and management of grasslands,
- Outstanding familiarity with pasture management,
- Understanding of GIS systems,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Ability to meet deadlines.
All qualified and interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements are welcome to submit their gross price offers at a daily rate (the template can be downloaded here) on June 15, 2020, 11:00 – 14:00.
ICARE non-discrimination Policy
ICARE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on account of race, age, color, sex, national origin ensuring diversity in the workplace.
The “Mapping Of Grassland Extent, Condition and Biomass in Armenia” study is implemented with the “Management of natural resources and safeguarding of ecosystem services for sustainable rural development in the South Caucasus / Armenia” project funded by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ).