Call for External Audit Services
ICARE Foundation hereby announces a tender for External Audit Services within the scope and for the “Fruit Production Sector Development Project in Armenia (FRUITENIA)” funded by the Austrian Development Cooperation (ADC) and implemented by ICARE Foundation.
The deadline for the submission of bids is 13 November 2020. All companies who submitted bids will be contacted, with requests for additional information and details if necessary.
The selection criteria for candidates will be related to experience and price offer.
How to Apply
Submission letter should include:
- Description of planned audit implementation
- Schedule of activities
- Auditor’ fees
- Auditor’s CV and/or company profile
The bidding submission package together with the List of audited projects/companies/clients should be sent to the following address: 74 Teryan, Yerevan, Armenia for the attention of Director Arthur Grigoryan
Before carrying out the audit, a contract (based on this ToR) is to be signed between XXX and the respective auditing company.
The audit contract shall be drafted by the auditor and shall:
- Be written in English
- Include these ToR as an annex and integral part of the contract
- Contain a confirmation that the auditor has read ADA’s the General terms and conditions to the Austrian Development Agency´s grant Agreement for Support in the Field of Development Cooperation, especially chapter 4.6 of the General Conditions.
- Contain a time schedule for the auditing process
The minimum requirement for the Auditor are as follows:
- The auditor needs to be an audit company registered in Armenia or Austria and must comply the ISAs (International Standards on Auditing) and member of IFAC (International Federation of Accountants)
- The auditor must have at least 3 years of experience in auditing similar projects financed by international donors.
- The auditor must be completely impartial and independent from all aspects of management or financial interests in the entity being audited.
- The auditor must not have been involved in the operation’s accounting or have any financial or close business relationships with any senior participant in the management of the entity.
- The auditor must not personally be connected in any way with the senior management of the organization being audited. The auditor is required to disclose any relationship that might possibly compromise his/her independence.