Call for External Audit Services
ICARE Foundation hereby announces a tender for External Audit Services within the Joint Operational Programme Black Sea Basin 2014-2020 funded by the European Neighbourhood Instrument for the “Promoting the Black Sea Region as a wine tourism destination”/TheSeaOfWine project.
The deadline for the submission of bids is April 5, 2021. All companies who submitted bids will be contacted, with requests for additional information and details if necessary.
The selection criteria for candidates will be related to experience and price offers.
How to Apply
Submission letter should include:
- Description of planned audit implementation
- Schedule of activities
- Auditor’ fees
- Auditor’s CV and/or company profile
The bidding submission package together with the List of audited projects/companies/clients should be sent to the following address: 74 Teryan, Yerevan, Armenia for the attention of Director Arthur Grigoryan.
The minimum requirements for the Auditor are as follows:
- The auditor must be in the list of controllers in Armenia declared by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Armenia carrying out the expenditure verification performed within the projects funded by Joint Operational Programme Black Sea Basin 2014-2020
- The auditor must be completely impartial and independent from all aspects of management or financial interests in the entity being audited.
- The auditor must not have been involved in the operation’s accounting or have any financial or close business relationships with any senior participant in the management of the entity.
- The auditor must not personally be connected in any way with the senior management of the organization being audited. The auditor is required to disclose any relationship that might possibly compromise his/her independence.
Tender announcement in Armenian
Terms of Reference