Call for a trainer-TheSeaOfWine BSB 1034 (Promoting the Black Sea region as a wine tourism destination)
ICARE Foundation is looking for an experienced trainer to conduct series of trainings on topics related to wine tourism in the scope of TheSeaOfWine BSB 1034 (Promoting the Black Sea region as a wine tourism destination) project, financed by EU.
Training packages will be previously developed by a local or international expert on the following topics: Wine Tour Guiding, Wine Destination Product Management, Sustainable Destination Management. The original version of the training packages will be in English and then it will be translated into Armenian. The role of the trainer in this scope of work is, thus, conduct trainings on the above-mentioned topics with a mission to address the wine industry stakeholders (by majority the representatives of the business sector) and build their capacity in selling travel products related to wine.
- Conduct trainings to wine tourism industry representatives on topics: Wine Tour Guiding, Wine Destination Product Management, and Sustainable Destination Management.
- Prior to trainings, work closely (in English) with the selected local or international expert to get acquainted with the materials that are being developed as well as contribute by a certain level of co-working and local adaptation of the materials.
- Ensure the total hours of actual training: 20 hours to an auditorium of 15-20 people
- Conduct the learning assessment based on training provided.
- Solid experience in offering training to business sector auditoria on the topics related to wine tourism, tourism, sales of tourism products.
- Practical experience in the sector of and tourism and wine tourism.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Tourism, Wine Business, Economics, Management, or any related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Highly computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office, PowerPoint or similar.
Application Procedure: All the interested candidates should send their CVs along with the Tender Dossier to firstname.lastname@example.org email address, including the “Trainer. BSB-1034 TheSeaofWine” in the email subject.
Please DOWNLOAD the tender invitation letter here.