Erasmus+ KA107 Credit Mobility Project / A Study Opportunity in the University of Tuscia, Italy
Eligibility criteria: The selection is open to all candidates of the ANAU Economics, Agribusiness and Marketing Departments and Enology filed of the Food Product Technologies Department with a good knowledge of English or Italian. The candidates should be in their third year of bachelor study and/or first year of MS study.
For participation in the first stage of the selection the following documents (in one pdf document) must be submitted by 30 November 2017 inclusive to the following emails: email@example.com.
- Reference on being a student of ANAU (in Armenian)
- Transcript of records (in Armenian)
- A motivation letter (in English) explaining why you wish to study at the University of Tuscia
- Curriculum Vitae (in English) (Europass CV)
- English or Italian Language certificate if available
- Credit recognition form( in Armenian)
- Passport (copy)
Languages of instruction in the University of Tuscia, Italy – Italian and English.
- Academic performance
- Knowledge of English or Italian
- Motivation letter
The successful candidates having passed the documentation stage will be invited to an interview.
The successful candidate will be provided a monthly living allowance of 850 Euros and 360 Euros for travel (air tickets).
Upon return students are responsible to submit the required credits to the corresponding department of ANAU.
The official website of the University of Tuscia is http://www.unitus.it/
We are looking for motivated candidates! If you are interested in the program and you have any question about the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us at the Agribusiness Department at 587 957 (+16).