Admission to the EVN Wine Academy’s Enology and Wine Business program is now open
We announce the admission for Enology and Wine Business Certificate Program for 2017-2018 academic year. The Program is offered jointly by EVN Wine Academy and Geisenheim University (Germany) and provides a professional specialization with intensive on-the-job training in winemaking and wine business.
Prospective Students can be:
- Students who completed at least their first two years of bachelor studies, preferably in agricultural, economics, or technology curricula;
- Specialists from colleges related to wine industry or winemaking;
- Students with a Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree, including those with backgrounds unrelated to wine.
- Completed Application for Admission (Download here: Application for Admission, or pick up at the Admissions Office of EVN Wine Academy);
- Diplomas and transcripts from all universities attended (1 copy of each);
- A copy of passport or Nation ID Card;
- Two 3×4 photos;
- Copy of the student record book if the applicant is currently studying at a university (ստուգարքային գրքույկ).
- Submit the application package;
- Pass the admission interview.
The Admissions Committee reviews each application, and the selection process is carried out at each step.
Application Deadline: October 20, 2017, 06:00 p.m.
Submit the Application Package to the EVN Wine Academy Admissions Office by sending to the email or hand deliver to:
Silva Atoyan, Programs Manager, EVN Wine Academy
Address: 74 Teryan Street, 0009 Yerevan, Armenia
Phone: +37410 587 957 (ext. 32)
To learn more about the modules, tuition fee, and available scholarships proceed to Program Description.