Admission to the Master of Agribusiness (MAB) program is open!
ADMISSION TO THE MASTER OF AGRIBUSINESS (MAB) PROGRAM IS OPEN!
The Master of Agribusiness (MAB) program of the Agribusiness Teaching Center announces beginning of admission for academic year 2019-2020.
The Master of Agribusiness (MAB) program offers a professional business degree in partnership with Texas A&M University and the Armenian National Agrarian University.
The MAB program provides a two-year internationally competitive business education taught in English which equips future finance and marketing specialists and entrepreneurs with strong quantitative, management, and decision-making skills. The MAB curriculum is based on the curriculum used at Texas A&M University.
REASONS FOR CHOOSING MAB
- A competitive business-oriented curriculum
- Outstanding faculty from top-notch universities (Harvard, Columbia University, Texas A&M University, University of Birmingham)
- Affordable tuition compared to other similar programs in the region
- A rotation principle allowing outstanding students to switch to a tuition-free system
- Cutting-edge technology (videoconferencing equipment, a fully-equipped computer lab, etc.)
- A flexible class schedule permitting students to work full-time
- Assistance to graduates willing to continue their doctoral studies in the U.S. and European universities
- Small class size allowing for one-on-one student-faculty interaction
- Friendly environment, open-door policy, student lounge and much more…
|Accounting Concepts and Procedures
|Risk Analysis and Forecasting
|Business Management Applications
MAB CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AND RECENT EMLOYERS
MAB prepares students for careers both in public and private sectors. Recent employers of MAB graduates included:
- Central Bank of Armenia
- RA Ministry of Finance
- HSBC Bank Armenia
- Deloitte Armenia
- CARD Group
- A completed application form (download here)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two reference letters
- English language proficiency
- Computer proficiency (preferred)
- Undergraduate courses (preferred) in Accounting, Statistics, and Economics
Applicants interested in the program should submit their complete application package by 07:00 PM, May 25th, 2019. A complete application package should include:
- Diplomas and transcripts from all universities attended (2 copies of each original)
- Two copies of passport (and the original for verification)
- Four 3×4 photos
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who are familiar with your academic and/or professional achievements
- Male applicants should also submit military documentation
The applicants will be screened based on their academic background and then invited for an interview. Shortlisted applicants will be offered preparatory summer course in Business Statistics. Based on application and academic performance in the summer course, the final selection of students will be made.
For additional information on admission requirements, contact the Admission Office at (+374 10) 569670 extension 16, (+374 91) 901 478 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 74 Teryan Street, Yerevan, Armenia