Admission to EVN Wine Academy 2020 is OPEN!
Prospective Students can be:
- Specialists from colleges related to the wine industry or winemaking.
- Students with a Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree, including those with backgrounds unrelated to wine.
- Individuals aged over 18 are eligible to apply
- Completed Application for Admission (Download here: Application for Admission), or pick up at the Admissions Office of EVN Wine Academy);
- Diplomas and transcripts from all universities attended (1 copy of each);
- A copy of a passport or a national ID Card;
- Two 3×4 photos.
- Submit the application package;
- Pass the admission interview**.
** International applicants will be contacted online by the admission office.
The Admissions Committee reviews each application, and the selection process is carried out at each step.
As an international student, the admission office will always be your first place to go if you have questions concerning formalities, accommodation, and other recommendations if needed.
Submit the Application Package to the EVN Wine Academy Admissions Office by sending to the email or hand deliver to:
Anna Mkhitaryan, Programs Manager, EVN Wine Academy
Address: 74 Teryan Street, 0009 Yerevan, Armenia
Phone: (+374)98 225 787
To learn more about the modules, tuition fees, and available scholarships proceed to the program description.