BID for the Youth Camp Organizer
Fruit Production Sector Development Project in Armenia (FRUITENIA))
ICARE Foundation is looking for an experienced Youth Camp Organizer to organize a Summer Youth Camp for ANAU and TVET students to generate interest in climate-smart fruit production and rural development and retain youth within rural Armenia.
“AgriWorld and its wonders” will be a youth project aimed to develop the knowledge and skills of students on modern, intensive, environmentally friendly, and climate-smart fruit production. The project will be designed for 30 students of ANAU and TVET institutions for each round (total of 60 students) who are at least 18 years old. The selection criteria of students to participate in the Youth Camp will be developed during the project’s implementation phase.
- Organizing the Youth Camp event (agenda, announcements, participant lists, transportation, and other logistics, etc.)
- Providing facilitation for the teams, team building, and assigning group tasks. Facilitating the identification of sectoral issues and the generation of solution mechanisms.
- Evaluating the results of the Youth Camp program.
- Master’s degree or higher in Marketing, Management, or related field is preferred.
- Organizational skills, good time management skills, and the ability to take initiative are essential.
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and professionally, without supervision.
- Ability to creatively schedule programs and activities.
- Ability and experience in supervising staff and leadership skills are essential.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Prior experience in projects funded by EU or international donor organizations.
Application Procedure: All the interested candidates should send their CVs along with the BID Dossier to firstname.lastname@example.org email address or to Teryan 74, Yerevan, RA, ICARE Foundation.
Please find all the necessary information and documents below: