The ICARE Foundation, within the Promoting the Black Sea region as a wine tourism destination (TheSeaOfWine) project, is looking for an ambitious and energetic Database Development specialist to join its team.
TheSeaOfWine project aims to promote the positioning of the Black Sea region as an important wine tourism destination and help wine tourism stakeholders develop common approaches for the promotion of their travel products.
- Develop a country-level comprehensive database of wine tourism sector: all wineries, wine-related HORECA, travel agencies working or planning to work with wine tour packages, as well as wine events and festivals in Armenia.
- Gather and organize the data concerning grape varieties and wines in Armenia: signature, unique, and other wines that are of touristic interest.
- Gather and organize the data concerning wine and wine-tourism related projects implemented or currently being implemented in Armenia.
- Compile the database in English in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Coordinate and share the database template with other project partners, and upon completion of the similar task by other project partners, conglomerate all partners’ databases into one project database.
- Ensure that the database is user-friendly and can be utilized correctly.
- Share important and interesting milestones with the project’s Communication Specialist for visibility.
- Facilitate a constructive and cooperative working environment within the working group of the project.
- The Database Development specialist will work under the direct supervision of the Project Manager of TheSeaofWine project.
- Perform other tasks related to database development assigned by the Project Manager.
Task duration: 3 months.
- Proven at least 1 year of experience as Database Development specialist
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools
All qualified and interested candidates who meet the above requirements are welcome to submit their Curriculum Vitae email@example.com by September 6, 2020.
ICARE non-discrimination Policy
ICARE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on account of race, age, color, sex, national origin ensuring diversity in the workplace.