Tender for supplying fruit trees
International Center for Agribusiness Research and Education (ICARE) Foundation invites you to participate in a tender within the scope of Fruit Production Sector Development Project (FRUITENIA) in Armenia funded by the Austrian Development Cooperation. The tender is called for supplying fruit trees for 1.5 hectares of an intensive fruit orchard. Legal entities and natural persons both from the Republic of Armenia and abroad are eligible to apply.
The main requirements regarding the fruit tree supply can be found in Appendix 1.
The application package should include:
- Price Quotation excluding and including the transportation costs
- Detailed characteristics of the varieties (maturity, flowering, fruit, etc.)
- Detailed characteristics of the rootstocks (growth, adaptability, pros, and cons, etc.)
- The possible planting schemes
- List of the provided certificates (present some samples)
- Pictures, catalogs, and other materials, if any.
Instructions on application preparations
- Price quotation should be valid for at least 60 days starting from the deadline of the price quotation submission
- Price quotation should be presented both in Armenian and English within one document or separately. Foreign legal entities or natural persons should submit the price quotation only in English.
- Price quotation should be presented excluding the VAT (Any activity within the scope of the FRUITENIA project is exempted from VAT. The corresponding documents will be provided to the supplier)
- While making the price quotations, consider that trees should be delivered to Yerevan, Republic of Armenia
- Price quotation should be submitted with a form if any. It should be signed and stamped by the applicant’s authorized representative.
Application Procedure and Deadline
The deadline for submitting the application package is September 2, 2020, 6 PM (GMT +4)
Because of the current pandemic and emergency situation declared by the Government of RA, the applications should be submitted only electronically. The copy of the signed and stamped version of the application should be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selection procedure
The opening of the applications will be launched right after the end of the application deadline within 4 working days in ICARE Foundation (74 Teryan Street, Yerevan, Armenia). The applications will be assessed by the selection committee and the participants will get informed about the results via e-mail. The selected applicant will be contacted additionally.
The committee may require additional information or clarifications from the applicant.
- The organizer of the tender has the right to extend the deadline of the applications submission, hence postponing the opening of the applications and delaying the selection procedure.
- The organizer of the tender has the right to make some changes and provide clarifications in response to the requests in the announcement documents until the day before the deadline.
- The organizer of the tender has the right to discard the open format of the tender and finish the procedure without signing a contract. In addition, the organizer does not compensate for any cost incurred by the participant.
For more information and further details, please contact us with the following e-mail address or call us with the phone number provided below: