MAB Admissions Open for 2020-2021
The Master of Agribusiness (MAB) program of ICARE/ATC is accepting applications for 2020-2021 admission.
The Master of Agribusiness (MAB) is a professional degree program that offers internationally competitive business education in partnership with Texas A&M University and the Armenian National Agrarian University. The program is entirely taught in English and equips young professionals and leaders with strong quantitative, management, and decision-making skills in finance, marketing, and entrepreneurship. The duration of the program is 18-months.
REASONS FOR CHOOSING MAB
- A competitive business-oriented curriculum with a flexible class schedule permitting students to work full-time
- Outstanding faculty with industry experience
- Affordable tuition compared to other similar programs in Armenia
- Cutting-edge technology (video conferencing equipment, a fully-equipped computer lab, etc.)
- Small class size allowing for one-on-one student-faculty interaction
“Being an MAB student is a great investment with the highest interest. In just 3 semesters you are already aware of where, when, and how you will use it in the future.” – Jei Partenadze, MAB Student from Georgia.
“Pursuing the Master of Agribusiness gives you more space for innovation and helps you make the world a better place” – David Markosyan, MAB Student
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING COURSES
|Year 1 Fall Semester
|| Year 1 Spring Semester
|Year 2 Fall Semester
- An undergraduate degree in business, economics, finance, statistics or other related fields is desirable, however, students with degrees in other disciplines are also eligible to apply.
- English language proficiencyAPPLICATION PACKAGE
A complete application package should include:
- A completed application form (download now)
- Scanned versions of diplomas and transcripts from all universities attended
- Scanned versions of passport or National ID
- Four 3×4 photos
- Two letters of academic recommendation
- Male applicants should also submit military documentation
- Certificates, awards, other proves of achievements, if available
- List of publications, if available
- Other documents may be requested
Applicants interested in the program should submit their complete application package by July 5, 2020.The applicants will be screened based on their academic background and competencies, then invited for an interview. Shortlisted applicants will be offered a one-month preparatory course. The final selection of students will be done based on academic progress during the summer course.Click here to download the announcement leaflet.
* Due to the COVID-19 emergency situation in the country, we may be forced to conduct classes online.
For additional information on admission requirements, contact the Admission Office at (37498) 334 565 or email at admissionsMAB@gmail.com.
Address: 74 Teryan Street, Yerevan, Armenia