Vacancy Announcement: Wine Marketing Lecturer
The EVN Wine Academy accepts applications for a lecturer position for Wine Marketing, beginning in Summer, 2020.
POSITION: Lecturer for EVN Wine Academy (Graduate Level)
START DATE/ TIME: Summer 2020
DURATION: 2-month appointment (June-July 2020)
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
DEADLINE for submission of CV and letter of interest: 15.05.2020
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will work as a Lecturer for the Enology and Wine Business Program of the EVN Wine Academy. The EVN will assist the lecturer with relevant information. The research interests and initiatives of the successful candidate will be welcomed.
– Teach in English the following graduate course: Wine Marketing
– Mentoring and advising of the students.
– At least a master’s degree appropriate to the academic discipline,
– Demonstrate strong teaching capability,
– Teaching experience is preferred,
– At least 2 years of work experience in wine industry,
– Excellent knowledge of English,
– Excellent presentation skills,
– Excellent communication skills,
– High sense of responsibility,
– Good computer skills.
Faculty who have experience using innovative and active learning approaches are especially encouraged to apply.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: To apply for this position, please submit a CV via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
OPENING DATE: 29 April, 2020
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 May 2020
The EVN Wine Academy was established in 2014 to offer a professional 18-month certificate program in Enology and Wine Business as well as short courses for wine enthusiasts. The certificate program is provided jointly by ICARE and Geisenheim University, Germany. Students complete twelve modules and an internship to prepare for a professional career in the wine industry.
EVN Wine Academy
Phone: +37498 22 57 87
WE INNOVATE, WE EDUCATE, WE CARE